As of 1st January 2014 Advances in Medical Sciences is published by Elsevier.
Advances in Medical Sciences is the official Journal of the Medical University of Bialystok (Poland). Our Journal was founded in 1955 and it was originally entitled Roczniki Akademii Medycznej w Bialymstoku – Annales Academiae Medicae Bialostocensis. In 2006, the title was changed to Advances in Medical Sciences.
As of 1st January 2014 the Journal started cooperation with ELSEVIER and now uses Article-Based Publishing (ABP) model. Articles are published as soon as possible without waiting for an issue to be compiled; they appear in an 'Issue in Progress'. Advances in Medical Sciences is issued TWICE a year in March and September.
For all up-to-date information on Advances in Medical Sciences please visit:
Impact Factor rating of Advances in Medical Sciences is 1.105 for 2014.
♦ Our international, scientific, peer-reviewed Journal covers all areas of medical sciences;
♦ Journal publishes full-length articles in English on current advances in life sciences, preclinical and clinical medicine and related disciplines; We accept original research articles and consider current review articles. Only review articles from experts in the field are considered for publication;
♦ Journal is supported by co-editors from USA and Canada and by a professional International Editorial Board;
♦ Electronic content of 'Advances in Medical Sciences' is hosted by MetaPress - the world’s largest scholarly content host;
♦ Journal uses Article-Based Publishing (ABP) model and the articles are available online at ScienceDirect;
♦ Journal is issued twice a year.
Why submit and read?
· Excellent articles on latest research in medical sciences;
· Articles are published immediately - Article-Based Publishing (ABP);
· Expert authors from all over the world;
· Fair and constructive peer review by international experts in the field;
· High quality editing and language revision services;
· High quality publishing, available in both forms: electronic and printed;
· Worldwide distribution and promotion of the scientific achievements through online indexing.
- Thomson Reuters Scientific (ISI) /Science Citation Index Expanded
- Thomson Reuters Scientific (ISI) / Web of Science
- Thomson Reuters Scientific (ISI) / Journal Citation Reports
- PubMed / Index Medicus / Medline
- CAS - Chemical Abstracts Services
- DOAJ - Directory of Open Access Journal
- FSTA - Food Science and Technology Abstracts
- PubMed Dietary Supplement Subset
- The Summon
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education (2014 - 15 pts.)
- Index Copernicus
- Impact Factor as announced in the 'Journal Citation Reports' is 1.105 (as IF 2014).
COPYRIGHT: Medical University of Bialystok
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, reprinted or translated in any form without the prior permission of the Publisher (the Medical University of Bialystok - the copyright holder).