Advances in Medical Sciences
IMPACT FACTOR ANNOUNCED FOR 2013 IN THE 'JOURNAL CITATION REPORTS' IS 0.964
The Journal was founded in 1955 and it was originally entitled ‘Roczniki Akademii Medycznej w Bialymstoku – Annales Academiae Medicae Bialostocensis’. In 2006 the title was changed to ‘Advances in Medical Sciences’.
Our international, peer-reviewed, scientific Journal is indexed in:
- Thomson Reuters Scientific (ISI) / Master Journal List
- Thomson Reuters Scientific (ISI) / Science Citation Index Expanded
- Thomson Reuters Scientific (ISI) / Web of Science
- Thomson Reuters Scientific (ISI) / Journal Citation Reports
- PubMed / Index Medicus / Medline
- CAS - Chemical Abstracts Services
- DOAJ - Directory of Open Access Journals
- FSTA - Food Science and Technology Abstracts
- PubMed Dietary Supplement Subset
- The Summon
- Index Copernicus
- Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education
As of 1st January 2014 Advances in Medical Sciences is published by Elsevier.
We publish full-length articles on current advances in life sciences, preclinical and clinical medicine and related disciplines. Journal accepts original research articles and considers current review articles. ‘Advances in Medical Sciences’ is supported by co-editors from USA and Canada and by a professional International Editorial Board. As of 1st January 2014 the Journal started cooperation with ELSEVIER and now uses Article-Based Publishing (ABP) model. 'Advances in Medical Sciences' is issued twice a year (March and September).
Articles are published ScienceDirect.
I would like to invite you to consider publishing your scientific papers in ‘Advances in Medical Sciences’.
Prof. Jacek Niklinski
Editor in Chief