Manuscripts (in English) should be submitted to the Editorial Office by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment.
In the subject of the e-mail please write:
“Manuscript submission; surname of the first author”
(example: “Manuscript submission; Johnson”)
The final version of the manuscript, figures and tables should be submitted by e-mail.
- The text must be in Microsoft Word format.
- Tables must be in Microsoft Word format.
- Photographs must be in JPG or TIFF format, resolution 300 dpi.
- Drawings must be in JPG, GIF or EPS format
- Graphs must be in JPG, EPS or PDF format
The manuscripts can be submitted constantly.
The manuscript must be accompanied by:
- TRANSFER OF COPYRIGHT and PUBLISHING STATEMENT,
- (in case of experimental studies) a statement that the protocol of study and informed consent were in compliance with the Helsinki Convention and were approved by local Ethics Committee.
Upon acceptance of the manuscript, the author(s) will be asked to transfer the copyright to the publisher.
Conflict of Interest
Authors are requested to provide a statement concerning any commercial associations or patent licenses that might result in a conflict of interest with the work presented in the submitted paper. This may be placed in the Acknowledgements section.
Materials copied from other sources must be accompanied by a written statement from both the author and publisher giving permission to Advances in Medical Sciences for reproduction. It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that such permissions are obtained.